|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
The arms were granted on March 28, 1938.
The horse is a general symbol for the agricultural character of the municipality. The hill in the base is a canting symbol, from hubbelig, or uneven surface.
The arms in the town (source)
Literature : Image and background provided by Joachim Beeck