Province : Barcelona
The bell is the traditional sign on the arms of the town. Sant Celoni was the centre of a Hospitaller command from 1151 to 1405, when it was bought by Bernat IV of Cabrera. We can see here the canting arms of the viscounty of Cabrera (a Catalan "cabra" being a goat) and the cross of the Hospitaller knights. These arms have been officially granted on 18th October 1983.
Literature : Image taken from here; background from Enric Fontvila, Barcelona.