Deutsche Wappen (Gemeindewappen/Kreiswappen)
German Civic Heraldry
State : Baden-Württemberg
District (Kreis) : Heilbronn
Incorporated into : 1975 Löwenstein
Hösslinsülz had no seal or arms when in 1913 the State Archives proposed a combination of the lion of Calw (see Löwenstein) in the upper half, and three silver shields in the lower half (Weinberg). The village belonged until 1441 to Löwenstein and afterwards to Weinberg. The local council did not adopt the arms, and in 1938 the archives proposed the same arms, again the council did not adopt arms.
In 1949 the council adopted the above arms in which the Löwenstein lion was replaced by symbols of agriculture.
Literature : Gönner, 1965