From Heraldry of the World
|Heraldry of the World|
Civic heraldry of Austria - Österreichische Gemeindewappen
State : Tirol
District : Imst
The arms were officially granted on December 3, 1974.
Wenns was the only village in the northern part of Tirol with its own local court, which was not subject to the larger court in Imst. This court, which existed until 1560, is symbolises by the hand of a judge in the arms.
Literature : Köfler and Beimrohr, 1995
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 0 Bots & Crawlers 1|