Odenbach am Glan
From Heraldry of the World
|Heraldry of the World|
Civic heraldry of Germany - Deutsche Wappen (Gemeindewappen/Kreiswappen)
ODENBACH AM GLAN
The arms were granted on October 18, 1853.
Odenbach is situated near the point where the Odenbach and the Glan rivers join. This is symbolised by the arms. The composition is already seen on the local seal, dating from 1490.
Literature : Debus, 1988
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 0 Bots & Crawlers 1|