From Heraldry of the World
|Heraldry of the World|
Civic heraldry of Austria - Österreichische Gemeindewappen
State : Vorarlberg
District : Bregenz
Additions : 1928 Oberlangenegg, Unterlangenegg
The arms were officially granted on March 17, 1970.
The two joined linden branches refer to the two villages Ober- and Unterlangenegg that were cobmined in the new municiplaity in 1928.
Literature : Burmeister, 1975