From Heraldry of the World
| Heraldry of the World|
The main resource for civic heraldry since 1996 with over 95.000 images
|The National Arms of Equatorial Guinea||The National Flag||Location|
Equatorial Guinea is divided into seven provinces (capitals appear in parentheses):
- Annobón Province (San Antonio de Palé)
- Bioko Norte Province (Malabo)
- Bioko Sur Province (Luba)
- Centro Sur Province (Evinayong)
- Kié-Ntem Province (Ebebiyín)
- Litoral Province (Bata)
- Wele-Nzas Province (Mongomo)
The provinces are further divided into districts and municipalities.
As far as I know none of the provinces, districts. cities or municipalities uses heraldic arms.