|Heraldry of the World
All images > Themes > Plants > Fleur-de-lys
This part of the theme pages deals with coats of arms with heraldic lilies, fleur-de-lys.
- One single fleur-de-lys as only charge, see images below
- One single fleur-de-lys in a quarter or other separate field, see Category:Fleur-de-lys (single)
- Arms with more as one fleur-de-lys, see Category:Fleur-de-lys (multiple)
- Three fleur-de-lys as an only charge (symbol for France), see Category:Fleur-de-lys (France)
- Three fleur-de-lys in a chief (symbol for France), see Category:Fleur-de-lys (France, chief)
By clicking on the image, it will be enlarged. To go to the page(s) where the image is being used, follow the links under the heading File usage at the bottom of the image page.
Media in category "Fleur-de-lys"
This category contains only the following file.
Heraldry of the World is a private site, which is on-line since 1996. It is a hobby, which takes much time and money (books, hosting etc etc). If you would like to support this site, donations are very welcome ! You can support the site by donating items (books, pdf, images and other items) or financially using the PayPal button below.
All donations send to this specific PayPal address will be used for acquiring books or other items for the site and not for private use.